Xiaomi’s ego has been dented by ThL in the Philippines
The date was yesterday, the sales have happened and the results are in.
It took Xiaomi over an hour to sell 3,000 units of their Mi-3 in the Philippines, a feat they usually get done in minutes.
That’s the ThL effect, you can say. The Chinese brand has taken a firm stand in the Philippines market since last year, and is out to challenge newcomers like Xiaomi and other potential explorers.
ThL’s sales are still on and will close today. We don’t yet have the exact figures but we’ll convey that to you once the sales are over.
You may also like
- Xiaomi’s Redmi 5 Plus series to debut soon
- Xiaomi sells more than 1million units of phones in 48 hours
- Xiaomi gearing up to launch Redmi Note 5, specs revealed
- ZTE Nubia NX595J To Dethrone Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 with Screen to body ratio, bezel-less design
- Xiaomi Mi 4X to launch in 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM variant