Xolo unveils company’s first smartphone with fingerprint sensor — Xolo Q2100
Indian phone maker Xolo has launched a phone which which puts it on par with top smartphone OEMS, in some levels. Tagged the Xolo Q2100, this is the first time an Indian brand is making a fingerprint-enabled smartphone.
Xolo Q2100 isn’t just about reading the underneath of you fingers, the phone features a 5.5-inch HD IPS display as well. It also has a IR blaster as well as a feature called Peel Smart Remote that will serve your TV remote control needs.
Powering the smartphone is a 1.3GHz quad-core CPU which is induced by an MT6582 System-on chip made by MediaTek. The Q2100 also features a gig of RAM and a ROM of 8GB.
For electricity, Xolo’s Q2100 draws current from a sealed-in 2,800mAh battery. The device rocks an 8MP rear camera and a 2MP front-facing selfie unit.
Similar to other Xolo smartphones, the Q2100 is lowly priced at just INR 13,499 which is the equivalent of $219 .
You may also like
- Xolo unveils company’s first smartphone with fingerprint sensor — Xolo Q2100
- INR 6,599-priced Xolo One confirmed to be getting Android 5 Lollipop
- Apple sued by University of Winsconsin, could lose $800+ million dollars over illegal patent use
- Intex Aqua Y2 Power
- Sony rolls out security patches to the Xperia C4 and Xperia X Compact
- Asus set to ditch Android Wear for another smartwatch OS with better battery life
- LG Lancet is a midrange Windows Phone coming with T-Mobile logo