ZTE Axon finally announced with 5.5-inch Quad HD touchscreen
Remember the 4GB RAM smartphone by ZTE we told you about last month — the ZTE Axon? It was finally unveiled and subsequently launched in the United States this week.
Not by any means afar from the rumors, the Axon comes with a 5.5-inch display with Quad HD resolution and whopping 4GB RAM topping the spec list and you can pre-order the device from the ZTEUSA website (check the source link) for $449.98 right away. The product comes in dark blue, gold and silver color flavors.
Here’s a quick run down of ZTE Axon specs
- 5.5″ IPS touchscreen with 4K resolution
- 13-megapixel rear camera with satellite 2MP sensor
- 8-megapixel selfie front-facing camera
- Dual LED flash
- High end 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB non-expandable storage
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- 3,000mAh battery
The phone’s listing page on Amazon says it will get released and subsequently start shipping orders on August.
We tried ordering the phone and an additional $37.12 “tax” was added on checkout which leaves us with a $487.10 bill to pay for the product.
You may also like
- Best Buy offers the ZTE Axon 7 Mini for up to $100 off from the 4th
- Nougat 7.0 timeline announced for the ZTE Axon 7
- ZTE Axon 7 gets another update, adresses performance and fixes bugs – but no Nougat yet
- ZTE Axon 7 Max officially launches, pumps life into 6 inches of screen
- ZTE Axon Max 7 stuns in new pictures, showcases the premium ZTE design