ZTE Axon with fingerprint sensor headed for China
ZTE might have launched a 4GB RAM Axon Pro for the United States but China is not only getting all the features known in the book — the Chinese variant will be packing a fingerprint sensor as well.
We’ve come across a TEENA filing where a ZTE Axon A2015 was approved by the China regulatory body. The device is listed with all the features available on the New York City-launched variant but it appears a fingerprint sensor has been codedly embedded right under the phone’s main camera at the back.
We’ll watch out and see how things will pan out in the coming weeks but we suspect the fingerprint model is going to be a China-only affair in terms of availability.
For the records, both variants offer a 5.5-inch Quad HD display, 4GB of RAM, Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC, 13-megapixel camera with dual LED flash, 8-megapixel front-facing camera and a 3,000mAh battery.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Best Buy offers the ZTE Axon 7 Mini for up to $100 off from the 4th
- Nougat 7.0 timeline announced for the ZTE Axon 7
- ZTE Axon 7 gets another update, adresses performance and fixes bugs – but no Nougat yet
- ZTE Axon 7 Max officially launches, pumps life into 6 inches of screen
- ZTE Axon Max 7 stuns in new pictures, showcases the premium ZTE design