ZTE Axon hits the shelves in the United States
ZTE’s spec-kicking Axon Pro smartphone has gone underway in the USA this week. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 810-powered beast of a handset is available off contract for $450 at top US retailer outlets such as Amazon, BestBuy and NewEgg.
In Canada, the Axon is still on pre sale mode and will set you back 600 Canadian dollars. The product will start shipping on 5th August.
For the records, the ZTE Axon Pro houses a 5.5-inch Quad HD touchscreen display, 32GB of non-expandable storage and a massive 4GB of RAM. The phone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS and gets backed by a 3000mAh Li-Ion battery while a 13-megapixel camera does the photography job.
You may also like
- Best Buy offers the ZTE Axon 7 Mini for up to $100 off from the 4th
- Nougat 7.0 timeline announced for the ZTE Axon 7
- ZTE Axon 7 gets another update, adresses performance and fixes bugs – but no Nougat yet
- ZTE Axon 7 Max officially launches, pumps life into 6 inches of screen
- ZTE Axon Max 7 stuns in new pictures, showcases the premium ZTE design