ZTE Blade A2S Launches with 3GB RAM, 13MP Camera
Chinese OEM, ZTE, has once again pulled back the curtains on one of its little wonders dubbed the ZTE Blade A2S smartphone which comes sporting some entry level specs.
The device which has already gone up for sale in China comes to the market sporting a metal unibody design and lacking a physical home button.
The design also packs the volume rocker on the left side while the right-side plays host to the power key. On the rear panel, paired with the 13MP camera is a fingerprint scanner.
Under the hood of the 5.2-inch full-HD display ZTE Blade A2S is the with the resolution of 1080×1920 pixels is an octa-core MediaTek 6753 processor clocked at the speed of 1.3GHz along with the Mali-T860 GPU for graphics. Paired under the hood with the octa-core processor is 3GB of RAM and an onboard storage pegged at 32GB (further expandable using microSD card).
For the optics, the ZTE Blade A2S comes packing on the rear panel a 13MP camera and on the front panel, a 5MP camera for selfie.
On the connectivity front, the device comes with support for 4G VoLTE, Micro-USB port, 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi hotspot and is powered by a non-removable 2540mAh battery.
You may also like
- ZTE Blade A2S Launches with 3GB RAM, 13MP Camera
- ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
- January-bound ZTE Blade V8 leaks out of Russia, to carry dual camera setup, fingerprint scanner and more
- Three UK is offering the ZTE Blade V7 for a steal, adds freebie plans to purchase package
- ZTE Blade S7 sporting two 13MP camera officially announced