ZTE Q519T has a 4,000mAh battery and is priced $95
While the larger crowd of smartphone enthusiasts yearn for faster and sleeker phones, there sits the humble sections; awaiting on cheaply-priced mobile devices that can offer the best value for money. Chinese phone maker ZTE definitely had these set of people in mind when building their latest smartphone.
The ZTE Q519T was launched in Beijing today sporting a 5-inch 720p touchscreen display. Not that the handset runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop that wows us the most, it’s the presence of 4G LTE and 4,000mAh battery on the device despite it’s $95 (599 Chinese yuan) price tag.
At the back of the Q519T, you’ll find a 5-megapixel main camera and LED flash while a 2MP selfie taker mounts the front side. The engine contains a MediaTek MT6735 SoC alongside 1.5GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU, 8GB ROM and a gig of RAM.
The smartphone comes in blue, gold and white colors and it’s a matter of time before we find out whether it’s going to be available outside the borders of China.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- ZTE Q519T has a 4,000mAh battery and is priced $95
- Samsung Galaxy S6 flagships and HTC One M9 are up on pre-order at Verizon
- Motorola’s updated stock e-mail app is officially available on Play Store
- HTC 10 In Canada Has No ‘Uh Oh Protection’
- OnePlus Planning To Launch Special Edition of OnePlus 5
- 1Password All In One Access thru Fingerprint Unlock