10.1-inch display Swipe Slate Pro tablet with 5,000mAh battery launched
Indian based tech company has officially launched one of its devices, a tablet into the market and has pegged a price of Rs. 8,499 on it.
The latest device from the home-grown tech company, Swipe Technologies, branded the Swipe Slate Pro comes into the market packing a whopping 5,000mAh battery capacity under the hood.
The device which was announced in India to be exclusively available to Flipkart comes packing a sleek and stylish design and a 10.1-inch IPS display with an HD resolution pegged at 1,280 x 800 pixels.
Under the hood, the Slate Pro comes driven by a quad-core processor clocked at a speed of 1.1GHz and paired with 2GB of RAM and an onboard storage space of 16GB which can further be expanded to as much as 32GB using a microSD card.
For the optics, the tablet comes packing a 5MP camera sensor on the rear panel and on the front panel is a 2MP camera loaded on for selfie lovers.
The Swipe Slate Pro comes running on the older Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS and offers usual connectivity features including support for 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB port.
You may also like
- 10.1-inch display Swipe Slate Pro tablet with 5,000mAh battery launched
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet is the slimmest tablet ever made
- Samsung and Barnes & Noble launch 10.1″ Galaxy Tab 4 Nook
- Xolo Win, a INR19,990-priced Windows 8.1 tablet, to launch tomorrow
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet hits the showcase at $499