10 million Samsung Galaxy S4 phones sold under one month of release
Following up on the report we brought to you earlier on how the Samsung sold six million units of the Galaxy S4 in just two weeks and how CEO JK Shin said the phone is expected to hit the 10 million milestone before a month; Information reaching us from the Samsung camp says the phone has crossed the 10 million sales milestone last week as CEO JK Shin predicted.
Meanwhile Samsung announced that the Galaxy S4 will be available in more colors which include: Blue Arctic, Red Aurora, Purple Mirage and Brown Autumn.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Xiaomi sold over 10 million units of smartphones in September
- LG is gunning for 10 million G4 sales this year
- Amazing: Apple sold 10 million units of the iPhone 6 duo in three days
- Xiaomi has sold 10 million Mi-3 smartphones, unveils gold edition
- 10 million Samsung Galaxy S4 phones sold under one month of release