10 million Samsung Galaxy S4 phones sold under one month of release
Following up on the report we brought to you earlier on how the Samsung sold six million units of the Galaxy S4 in just two weeks and how CEO JK Shin said the phone is expected to hit the 10 million milestone before a month; Information reaching us from the Samsung camp says the phone has crossed the 10 million sales milestone last week as CEO JK Shin predicted.
Meanwhile Samsung announced that the Galaxy S4 will be available in more colors which include: Blue Arctic, Red Aurora, Purple Mirage and Brown Autumn.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Xiaomi sold over 10 million units of smartphones in September
- LG is gunning for 10 million G4 sales this year
- Amazing: Apple sold 10 million units of the iPhone 6 duo in three days
- Xiaomi has sold 10 million Mi-3 smartphones, unveils gold edition
- 10 million Samsung Galaxy S4 phones sold under one month of release