$100 ZTE Obsidian available unlocked from T-Mobile
T-Mobs has unveiled and subsequently launched a entry-level smartphone for their consumers in the United States. Just a week after surpassing Sprint and becoming the third largest US carrier (in terms of subscriber base), the “uncarrier” network unleashed a $99.99-priced ZTE Obsidian with the budget spending demographic in target.
Coming with an up-to-date Android 5.1 Lollipop OS solution, the handset supports 4G LTE thanks to its 64-bit MT6735M chipset by MediaTek which is coupled with a gig of RAM and 4GB of expandable storage. The smartphone sports a 4.5-inch screen with WVGA (480 x 854 pixels) resolution.
For taking photographs, the ZTE Obsidian comes with a 5-megapixel snapper at the back and a 2-megapixel selfie taker up front — all backed up by a 1,800 mAh battery.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- $100 ZTE Obsidian available unlocked from T-Mobile
- Best Buy offers the ZTE Axon 7 Mini for up to $100 off from the 4th
- ZTE makes the Warp 7 available via Boost Mobile for $99.99
- The ZMax pro has a fingerprint sensor, 32GB internal memory and goes for just $100
- ZTE Sprint Vital coming on June 14th for only 100 bucks