150,000 Xiaomi Redmi 1s goes on sale on Flipkart today (no registration needed)
In a bid to reach (and probably surpass) it’s goal of selling 100,000 smartphones in India every week, Xiaomi has put up 150,000 units of it’s Redmi 1s smartphone on sale at India’s leading online mall, Flipkart.
General manager of the Chinese company in India, Manu Jain, said the offer was to make sure people who couldn’t afford the chance to buy the smartphone during the smaller, quick outselling sales, to be able to get a device this time around.
Unlike in previous flash sales where users need to register before participating in the deal, this offer allows customers to buy the smartphone instantly without making reservations.
The Redmi 1s will be sold for Rs. 5,999 during the sale. The smartphone holds together a:
- 4.7-inch Touchscreen
- 8 MP Primary Camera
- 1.6 MP Secondary Camera
- Dual Sim (3G + 2G)
- 1GB of RAM
- 1.6GHz MSM8228 Quad Core Processor
- Expandable Storage Capacity of 64 GB
- Android v4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- 150,000 Xiaomi Redmi 1s goes on sale on Flipkart today (no registration needed)
- Xiaomi MET7 Spotted on certification website
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5
- Huawei sells 10,000 Honor Holly smartphones in 10 hours
- Singles’ Day sales: Xiaomi claims selling 720,000 smartphones in 12 hours