18.4″ foldable Samsung tablet outed in details
While many laughed off reports about Samsung’s making of an 18.4″ tablet that could break cover real soon, the South Korean electronics company is REALLY making one and would not stop at nothing, sources say.
An insider who claims to have in-depth knowledge of the matter has told Sammobile blog that Samsung recently finalized the full specs sheet of the humongous tablet which could find its way to consumers’ homes and offices soon.
According to the source, the 18.4″ slate will sport a 1080p TFT screen, summing to a PPI of just 119. There’s a 64bit-based Exynos 7580 processor on board alongside a 1.6GHz octa-core CPU, 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage and 128GB microSD card slot.
The slate will measure 451.8 x 275.8 x 11.9 mm and run on Android 5.1 Lollipop while packing a 5,700mAh battery and an 8MP rear and 2.1MP front-facing camera combo.
Oh, so you think 7-inch is too small for your hands, why don’t you try our gigantic 18-inch tablet instead?
While 18.4” is a no pocket-friendly size at all, Samsung is rumored to be using the power of flexible technology alongside the patent it registered with USPTO not long ago to keep the size at half size when the tablet is not in use.
There’s no given time on when the Samsung SM-T670 or ‘Tahoe’ — as the tablet was codenamed — will break cover officially.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- 18.4 inches Samsung Galaxy View gets permanent price cut
- Adorama lists the 18.4″ Samsung Galaxy View for pre-order with specs and price
- Samsung’s 18.4″ tablet its not foldable but here are talking points on the Samsung Galaxy View
- Samsung Galaxy View (18.4″ tablet) ready to roll out, gets Bluetooth certification
- 18.4″ foldable Samsung tablet outed in details