$199-priced Asus Zenwatch launched in the US
To spice up the drama ( and competition of course) in the United States wearable industry at the moment, Asus has unleashed terror, aka a $199-priced Zenwatch smartwatch in the North American heavyweight economy.
The Asus Zenwatch is a beautifully-crafted device that has a “Vivid” AMOLED tech and Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 protection on it’s 1.63″, 320 x 320 pixels, 278ppi touchscreen display. The watch is filled with 512MB of RAM and a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 CPU that finds itself in almost every smartwatch out there (including the LG G Watches, Samsung Gears).
On electricity, the Zenwatch has a 1.4Wh power unit that serves it’s power needs though we have no idea on how long this battery will last on a single charge. Meanwhile the watch is powered by Android Wear OS and has 4GB of available space for storing things.
You may also like
- $199-priced Asus Zenwatch launched in the US
- Asus set to ditch Android Wear for another smartwatch OS with better battery life
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo i9300I gets KitKat
- BBM arrives on both Android and iOS
- Doogee Rainbow DG210
- Will Your Phone Get The Latest Android 8.0 Oreo? Confirm Here
- BlackBerry’s Decryption Tactic on Messenger Could Be Revealed