30-minute Facebook outage draws outrage, apology follows
While many of us were trying to see and maybe chat with our ‘friends’ on Facebook.com (some are pervs who go there to stalk on beautiful girls/boys), we were greeted with an error message that says “Sorry, Something Went Wrong”.
The amount of buzz created by the event was funny as it was shocking.
And then the Internet went gaga:
Facebook has already posted an apology. Via Reuters, they wrote: “We resolved the issue quickly, and we are now back to 100 percent…We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.”
We are still yet to get in terms of what caused the disruption but we’ll likely get yo you when we do.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- 30-minute Facebook outage draws outrage, apology follows
- People called 911 because of FaceBook outage
- Oppo N3 confirmed by official teaser
- Leakster outs the processor to be featured on the HTC Bolt
- Smartisan M2L leaks with Sony flagship camera, other specs
- Microsoft planning to discontinue the Lumia line of smartphones by December
- Oppo R11S Launch Date Revealed