30-minute Facebook outage draws outrage, apology follows
While many of us were trying to see and maybe chat with our ‘friends’ on Facebook.com (some are pervs who go there to stalk on beautiful girls/boys), we were greeted with an error message that says “Sorry, Something Went Wrong”.
The amount of buzz created by the event was funny as it was shocking.
And then the Internet went gaga:
Facebook has already posted an apology. Via Reuters, they wrote: “We resolved the issue quickly, and we are now back to 100 percent…We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.”
We are still yet to get in terms of what caused the disruption but we’ll likely get yo you when we do.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- 30-minute Facebook outage draws outrage, apology follows
- People called 911 because of FaceBook outage
- Tecno Phantom Pad Mini, Tecno D9 and Tecno S5 hit the shelves in time for Christmas shopping
- That moment when Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi play for the same team to save earth
- Oppo R15, R15 Plus Teased
- Asus Fonepad 7
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow release news for HTC Devices