4.5″ touchscreen touting Oppo Neo breaks cover, weighs $215
Oppo’s yesterday’s tease of the 4.5″ display smartphone indicated the debut of the phone is at hand.
Oppo Neo sports a 4.5-inch display with 480 x 854 pixels display. Powered by a yet-to-be-known dual-core CPU tuned at 1.3GHz, the RAM and storage of the phone is still mystery but we know the device is running on Android OS coated with Oppo’s Color OS UI.
The Neo packs a 5MP rear camera, adding to the 2MP camera at the front. The phone will come in dual-SIM support variantion as well.
Oppo’s Indonesian chapter, who officially unveiled the Oppo Neo this morning, said the device will cost you IDR 2,599,000 in the Indonesian market. And dont’t worry, you don’t have to actually spend millions on the phone as IDR 2,599,000 translates to just $215.72 in US dollars.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Lenovo releases 4.5 inches A Plus and successor to the Vibe P1
- Refreshed Asus ZenFone Go 4.5 Launched at Rs. 5,299
- Huawei Speed Test Download With Optus Reached 1.4Gbps In 4.5G Trial
- Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
- InFocus M260 announced with 4.5″ screen, 5MP camera for “basic” users