5.5″ screen-touting Xiaomi Red Rice 2 coming in December?
After much success with the Red Rice, Xiaomi feels this Christmas season is the best time to release the second generation of it’s $130-priced spec beast.
The Xiaomi Red Rice 2 is reported as coming with a MediaTek’s MT6592, the world’s first true octa-core processor. It could be the second phone after UMI X2S to pack a true octa-core processor.
A 5.5-inch screen was also mentioned. The Red Rice featured a 4.7″ 720p screen and so with a 5.5er, it is a no brainer that Xiaomi Red Rice 2 will feature a 1080p resolution display.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Philips officially unveils the X596 with 16MP camera, 5.5-inch display
- OnePlus rolls out new beta update, Oxygen OS 3.5.5, to the OnePlus 3
- Samsung launches the Galaxy On Nxt in India, packs 5.5 inch screen and 3GB RAM
- 5.5 inches ZTE ZMax 2 selling ridiculously cheap now at just $50
- Elephone C1 goes official with 5.5 inches of screen, 2GB RAM