60k Xiaomi Redmi 1s smartphones sold out before you can say Jack Robinson
The Xiaomi section in India has announced another victory one again. This time, there guys placed an experimental 60,000 units if their Redmi 1s device on a flash sale, after their 40k/day was getting sold out in seconds. The result? 60,000 buyers swooped on the sales page on Flipkart and within 5.3 seconds (who counts those milliseconds anyway?) all 60 thousand were ordered up.
The company’s general manager in India, Manu Kumar Jain who was the founder of Jabong online shopping platform, took to Twitter to announce the victory. Xiaomi says the next set of sale in India will begin on September 30th.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- 60k Xiaomi Redmi 1s smartphones sold out before you can say Jack Robinson
- 150,000 Xiaomi Redmi 1s goes on sale on Flipkart today (no registration needed)
- Huawei outs Honor Holly to compete Xiaomi Redmi 1s in India
- We’ll be selling 100k phones/week in India by October — Xiaomi
- Xiaomi: 60,000 Redmi 1S will be sold on Flipkart Tuesday