64-bit-CPU-powered Meizu M1 Note mini expected to launch on January 28th
After a successful unveiling of its Meizu M1 Note on Christmas day last year, Chinese tech company Meizu is ready to launch a smaller edition of the device and sources believe that recent teasers of an event happening on 28th Janaury is for the Meizu M1 Note mini.
According to Meizu News, an unofficial blog dedicated to the brand, the M1 Note mini is going to be a $100 device, packing a 5-inch display. The resolution of the screen is still unknown, though we believe its likely going to be 720 x 1280 pixels since the senior Note has 1080p depth.
Next, the device is powered by a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset which usually has a 1.2GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 306 GPU inside.
It also looks like Meizu is going to unveil other products at the even which may or may not include a payment system, a home appliance and a fitness tracker (like a smartwatch or smart band) but then we’ll have to wait till 28th January to see all this.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- 64-bit-CPU-powered Meizu M1 Note mini expected to launch on January 28th
- Everything you need to know about the HTC U11 Life
- ZTE Blade L2 and ZTE Kis 3 outed in the UK at abnormally low prices
- Sony Xperia XA1 Plus Officially Launches
- Intex Cloud Fame Now launch at Rs 3,999
- Coolpad officially launch the Cool Play 6 With 6GB RAM, 4,060mAh Battery