At $699.95 CAD, Samsung Galaxy Alpha goes to Canada with metal this month
Pricing plans have been finalized for the Samsung Galaxy Alpha to break cover in Canada. The metal-rounded smartphone will be available in 11 other countries in no time also, but we manged to get info about the North American country.
Canada’s Bell network is going to offer the Samsung Galaxy Alpha on contract. Price is $149.95 Canadian dollars ($137 USD) for a two-year agreement while you can purchase the smartphone without paperwork at the price of #699.95 CAD ($638 USD).
The Samsung Galaxy Alpha will be available on purchase on 26th September and after even though there are no incentives or bonus for buying the device on launch day.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- At $699.95 CAD, Samsung Galaxy Alpha goes to Canada with metal this month
- Samsung Galaxy A3 comes to FCC as announcement draws nearer
- Price of Samsung Galaxy Alpha is 39,990 rupees in India
- Samsung SM-A300 with Snapdragon 410 chip is in the making
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha coming to the UK this Friday at £549