‘75% of Android apps are compatible with the new Nokia X’
Nokia is doing a little mouth promotion for their new Android phones whereby it says 75% of all existing Android applications can run butter smooth on the Nokia X whereby the remaining 25% will need just 8 hours of porting work to do the same.
“75% of Android apps will run on Nokia X software platform without any modifications. This service verifies your app for common compatibility issues. It also recommends the modifications needed before you publish your app to Nokia Store.”
Nokia has put in place everything you’ll need for testing and porting your app to Nokia X compatibility on their developers’ website.
The Nokia X was announced and launched at the 2014 MWC alongside other family members of the X family like the Nokia X+ and Nokia XL.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors