Acers Liquid Jade 2 A Cloud Powered Device
On the last week of February, Acer announced its new Liquid jade 2 smartphone, the latest device is run by Marshmallow with feature that we can be categorized on the high end line.
Acer’s Jade 2 has 5.5 inches display that is full AMOLED covered with Gorilla Glass. The device is fully protected with air gap in order to render sharper, more accurate colors on images that can be viewed as almost real. So the zero air gap feature of Jade 2 ensures the viewing angles of the images are good too.
Though the device was plastic made, the overall look is like metal polished, which is common to most smartphones in the market. But one thing I like with Jade 2 is its attractive chrome trim as well as the bright ‘silhouette’ that emphasizes the color.
So in general it, it seems like Jade 2 is a promising device to have, we don’t have any idea with the exact pricing or even its availability date since we are not yet sure what the device is capable of, those information are just a teasing part for us to share that it offers features like that.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Acers Liquid Jade 2 A Cloud Powered Device
- Acer’s Liquid Jade Primo gets massive $200 price cut from Microsoft
- LG GPad II with 10.1 inch screen, massive 7400mAh battery, selling for $229.99
- Sony Xperia T3 launches for INR 26,900
- Huawei Ascend P7 leaks again just before launch
- Xiaomi Mi 5X Special Edition officially launched
- Android 5.0 Lollipop has landed on Nexus 4 (2012 Google Nexus)