Airtel expands 4G outreach in India
Airtel has added yet another city to it’s 4G land map in it’s home country of India.
The capital city of West Bengal, Kolkata, has joined Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Panchkula,Mohali, and Ludhiana in the ever-growing list of cities with LTE connectivity on the Airtel network.
To enjoy 4G services in any of these Indian cities, one must use a 4G-enabled Airtel SIM in a 4G-enabled phone device that is compatible with Airtel frequencies.
iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, Xolo LT 900 and LG G2 are some of the smartphones that support Airtel 4G frequencies in India.
For data, users can purchase a 4G plan for INR 42 while post-paid customers pay INR 100. There’s a higher data package that offers 10GB and Airtel sells that one for INR 995 to prepaid and INR 999 to postpaid customers.
You may also like
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
Anxiety mounts over MMM Nigeria “payday” 14 January 2017
- Airtel expands 4G outreach in India
- United States: Apple’s iOS overthrows Google Android for the first time in years
- Moto 360 specs outed on BestBuy, “coming soon” placeholder mounted
- THL I95
- Have you seen the ZTE Nubia Z9? It looks like the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge
- ZTE ZMax 2 for AT&T costs $150, out Friday