alcatel 1X with Android Oreo (Go edition) unveiled
Alcatel, following the official unveiling of the Alcatel 3 lineup has officially pulled back the covers on the budget smartphone, alcatel 1X which was offered up at the MWC event holding in Barcelona.
Surprisingly, the pocket friendly smartphone runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo OS out of the box and was launched alongside two tablets, both carrying the 1T name.
The alcatel 1X goes for about 100 with an 18:9, 5.3-inch display packed with a fingerprint reader on the back panel and a pretty solid camera which can either be a 13MP sensor or an 8MP sensor depending on the variant.
On the front panel of the alcatel 1X however is a 5MP shooter with dedicated flash.
It is important to note that the Blue color variant does not come with a fingerprint scanner while the Black color variant comes with the extra secure layer.
The alcatel 1X offers you only 1GB of RAM which can further be upgraded to 2GB and is paired with 16GB of onboard storage space, both with microSD slot for memory expansion.
The 1X which packs support for single sim is kept on by its 2,460mAh battery capacity.
You may also like
- alcatel 1X with Android Oreo (Go edition) unveiled
- Alcatel launches two new tablets
- LG’s latest patents show the company is still interested in flexible phones
- Intex Aqua Star L
- Huawei Ascend P7 Arsenal Edition crowns partnership with English football club
- MasterCard endorses Apple Pay in new commercial
- Incidents of bending iPhone 6 Plus units found too many