Alcatel Cameo X leaks on Twitter with AT&T branding
Alcatel’s yet to be launched smartphone, the Alcatel Cameo X has surfeced online in a new leak which was made public on Twitter. The leak comes some weeks after the tech company launched the Alcatel U5 HD.
The latest upcoming smartphone from the tech company is dubbed the Alcatel Cameo X and is expected to come into the market from the stables of US carrier, AT&T.
The Alcatel Cameo X which was spotted online however looks suspiciously similar to the Alcatel Pop 4+ which was launched earlier in the year at the Mobile World Congress.
The press renders of the latest smartphone from Alcatel surfaced online through a popular leakster eyleaks showing that the rather simple smartphone will be devoid of a fingerprint scanner and come with a removable back cover.
The device comes packing the AT&T branding on the back cover and will come into the market packing a Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor under the hood.
Paired with the quad-core processor is 1.5GB of RAM and 16GB ROM with support for microSD card for memory expansion to as much as 32GB.
For the optics, the device is expected to come packing an 8MP camera on the back panel and on the front panel a 5MP sensor.
You may also like
- Alcatel Cameo X leaks on Twitter with AT&T branding
- January Android security patch starts to hit Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge+ units on T-Mobile network
- LG V20 set for release in the region of India
- Metals will flow: Samsung Galaxy S6 warns in new teaser
- Samsung Galaxy S6 gets a touch from Apple’s Jony Ive
- Wave is an iOS 8 feature that will charge your iPhone wirelessly using a microwave — it’s a lie!