Alcatel Expands Brand With Alcatel 5 smartphone
Tech company, TCL, has officially announced a latest addition to its line of smartphones as the tech company, during the CES event unveiled a new smartphone which comes into the market sporting broad strokes.
The latest device from the makers of Alcatel smartphones coming after the January 17 launch of the Alcatel 3C phone is the Alcatel 5.
According to Amazon France, the tech company has listed the Alcatel 5 as one of its latest smartphones with the phone already available for pre-order.
The alcatel 5’s price is set at an approximate of €230.
For specs, the Alcatel 5 will come into the market sporting a 5.7-inch 18:9 display. On the display front, the device also boasts an HD+ display with a screen resolution pegged at 1,440 x 720 pixels.
Under the hood is an octa-core processor paired with an unamed chip.
The processor is paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of onboard storage space along with a 3,000mAh battery unit for power.
As for the OS version, the device will sadly not get the Oreo OS as it will roll out with the old Nougat OS with color options including black and gold.
You may also like
- Alcatel Expands Brand With Alcatel 5 smartphone
- ZTE Nubia Z5S and ZTE Z5S mini break cover
- Gionee planning to announce Gionee CTRL V8
- Posh Mobile pushes out the Posh Volt LTE, poised to be biggest LTE smartphone
- Tesco selling the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S7 with up to £199 in freebies
- Top 3 Free Apps For The Week