Alcatel Idol 5 Leak Shows Front, Back Panel
Following the official release of the Alcatel U5 HD some days ago, the tech company’s upcoming U7 made its way online and days after, yet another smartphone from the tech company has once again surfaced.
The Alcatel Idol 5 which has been rumored to be coming to the IFA 2017 in Berlin was spotted online packing a 5.2-incj display with a 1080p resolution and powered by the Android OS 7 Nougat.
Under the hood is the MediaTek MT6735 processor paired with an internal storage size of 16GB. For the optics, the Alcatel Idol 5 is expected to pack a 13MP camera setup on the back panel and a 2,800 mAh battery.
The Idol 5 which will come as a follow up to the Idol 4 which was announced last year at the Mobile World Congress was reported to have also been spotted on Geekbench showing a Snapdragon 625 processor under the hood and 3GB of RAM paired with.
There is however no official confirmation yet as to the expected specs which will be packed under the hood of the upcoming device although it has been confirmed that the Alcatel Idol 5 would be made available in two color variants of silver and black.
You may also like
- Alcatel Idol 5 with Uni VR Headset coming into US
- Alcatel Idol 5 Leak Shows Front, Back Panel
- Alcatel launches the Alcatel Idol 4S in Europe, to be sold as Idol 4 Pro instead
- Alcatel Idol 4 recieves price cut in the US from Cricket Wireless with freebie package
- Alcatel Idol 4S leaks, reveals availability and pricing information