Alcatel Idol X+ offers a glimpse and disappears into the wild
Two pictures alleged to be that of an Alcatel Idol X+ has surfaced online today. The pictures shows a very slim premium-looking aluminum body clad in white.
Alcatel Idol X+ was further alleged to carry the MediaTek MT6592 processor — the world’s first processor that can use all cores at the same time. The Idol X+ is expected to break cover with a 13-megapixel camera and a screen with not less than 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution.
TCL, the company who manufactures phones for Acatel had announced two days earlier of it’s intention to unveil the Alcatel Idol X+ very soon.
That’s all we know about the Idol X+ for now so Acatel fans out there should hang around while we feed you any new updates we get for the device.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Alcatel Idol 5 with Uni VR Headset coming into US
- Alcatel Idol 5 Leak Shows Front, Back Panel
- Alcatel launches the Alcatel Idol 4S in Europe, to be sold as Idol 4 Pro instead
- Alcatel Idol 4 recieves price cut in the US from Cricket Wireless with freebie package
- Alcatel Idol 4S leaks, reveals availability and pricing information