Alcatel improves it’s entry level lineup with the Alcatel U3
Alcatel U3 is the third and last in the series of units that Alcatel took the wraps off of at MWC 2017, and it is the least impressive of the bunch. We are not in the place to judge though as they also know the kind of market which they had in mind when they were in the development room.
There is really not much to report on this unit, but we would do our best to bring you all of the things you need to know in as easy and pleasing terms as possible.
Touted to be the most affordable 5 inch device with 4G capability, the manufacture already talked about what they hope to be the selling point of the handset – the cheap price, and support for 4G networks.
The 5 inch display thus talked about has a resolution of 480 x 854px and under this glass is a quad core processor that is clocked maximally at 1.1GHz. This is none other than the MediaTek MT6737M chipset. To cap it all off, there is just 1GB of RAM and a meagre 8GB of internal storage space.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Alcatel improves it’s entry level lineup with the Alcatel U3
- Sprint and US Cellular finally joins the club, lists the LG V20
- Blackberry to take over Priv’s software updates, roll out to all unlocked users now
- Android TV Finally gets Google Assistant
- Silent Update on HTC One M10 leaks
- iPhone 6 lineup proves to be the best selling Apple smartphone