Alcatel’s 2018 smartphone lineup revealed
Chinese tech company, TCL, manufacturers of Alcatel has indeed had a full year as the tech company recently pulled back the covers on the Alcatel U5 HD smartphone.
However, it appears the tech company has called it a wrap for the year and is looking forward to the new year as the 2018 smartphone lineup for the tech company has surfaced online giving fans an idea of what to expect in the coming year.
Coming after TCL launched four new Alcatel phones last month comprising of the Idol 5S, Idol 5, A7 XL, and A7 at the IFA event which held in Berlin, the lineup for the company in 2018 has been revealed to include an Alcatel 5 which looks pretty much like a high end smartphone.
In addition, the Alcatel 3 series will also get new additions in the form of the Alcatel 3V and the 3X, both coming with a similar design to the Idol 4S smartphone.
The Alcatel 5 will most likely come with slim bezels on the top and bottom part and may most likely have a dual camera setup on the front panel or a single camera setup with a fingerprint sensor loaded just below it.
There also appears to be the Alcatel 3C on the list which presumably will be an entry level smartphone with a fingerprint sensor on the back panel.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Alcatel’s 2018 smartphone lineup revealed
- Deal alert: unlocked HTC One available at $199 on BestBuy
- Apple sold over 60 million iPhones between January and March 2015
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Officially Launched in India
- The LG G6 officially announced, carries quite a punch, killer flagship specs
- LG’s luxurious Watch Urbane detailed (full specifications and features)