Amazon’s upcoming smartphone revealed online
Reports of Amazon making a smartphone has been confirmed after the first picture of the alleged smartphone flooded the Internet Saturday morning.
The unannounced smartphone is said to be packing a 4.7-inch display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. Under the hood is a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and 2GB of RAM.
HTC One (M8) has two camera’s, but Amazon’s smartphone is having 6 six camera modules which will help it capture 3D effects. But that is what we can’t confirm as we didn’t see anything like an extra camera sensor on the phone via the picture.
You can see under the phone is a microUSB port in the middle of two stereo speakers. And then outside the speakers are tightened bolts, which indicates the phone won’t have a user-removable battery.
The smartphone is expected to run a highly customized version of Android just like Amazon’s Kindle Fire tablets.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- LG G6, G6+, and X Charge now exclusive to Amazon, cheaper with ads on it
- OnePlus 3T with 128GB configuration shows up on Amazon India
- LeEco makes its phones and TVs available via Amazon in the US
- Amazon slashes $150 off the 8.0 inches variant of Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
- Samsung launces the Galaxy J7 Prime in United States markets, sells via Amazon