An upcoming smartphone from Huawei gets certified by TENAA
A new smartphone that would be dropping courtesy of Huawei has been to the Chinese equivalent of the FCC and from there, got its certifications. As we all know, when a device decides to go play for a day at TENAA, we end up getting photos and even some specs to consider and this one has not been left out of that order.
Moving on, we do not have an actual name for the smartphone yet but we do know that it carries a model number NCE-AL00 and has an octa core processor clocked at 1.5GHz under the 5-inch screen. It is made with a 3GB RAM which would have an internal storage memory of 16GB with it and there is good news in the sense that this can be expanded. The overall camera unit is coupled as a 13MP shooter on the back and a front camera of 5MP for selfie lovers.
Running the Android Marshmallow 6.0 out of the box, we are also expecting a fingerprint sensor on the back of this one.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Vivo releases a new teaser for an upcoming device, touts its dual camera setup
- Alleged live photos of an upcoming Xiaomi Mi 5c leaks
- An upcoming smartphone from Huawei gets certified by TENAA
- Motorola hints at an upcoming device that is ‘smarter than smartphones’
- Upcoming Gionee M7 Plus to come with largest 18:9 screen display