Android 5.0 Lollipop is coming to 3-year-old Samsung Galaxy Note II
In August, the Samsung Galaxy Note II will be three years old but then, don’t joke with that. Samsung is so committed with this smartphone (perhaps a very large number of people still using it) that phone maker is cooking an Android 5.0 Lollipop update for the handset.
This news was confirmed by Samsung Poland on Twitter in response to a users question on whether the device will be updated. The handle tweeted that there was no further details about the update for now (per release date and all) but says the update has been “confirmed”.
The Samsung Galaxy Note II was released almost subsequently with the iPhone 5 in September 2012. Earlier that same year, Samsung had released the Galaxy SIII. The phablet (Galaxy Note II) came with a 5.5″ 720 x 1280 pixels touchscreen, 2GB of RAM, 8MP camera and an Exynos 4 chipset.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Mstar M1 Pro with Galaxy Alpha design launched with 5.5″ screen, Android 5.0 OS
- BLU Products introduces $99 Android 5.0-powered Studio C smartphone
- AT&T unveils LG Escape2 Android 5.0 Lollipop handset
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos gets Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Android 5.0.2 Lollipop lands on Sony Xperia Z1, Xperia Z1 Compact and Xperia Z Ultra