Android 5.0 Lollipop for HTC One (M8) seriously rolling out worldwide
HTC has started pushing Android 5.0 Lollipop to the company’s current flagship, the HTC One (M8). Jeff Gordon, Senior Global Online Communications Manager, made the announcement from his Twitter handle.
Users from Germany, France, Nordic, Bulgaria and Iran has confirmed the update, with some saying that it weighs between 780MB to 790MB.
The update brings a lot of Lollipop goodies starting from Material Design to new battery management features to redesigned native apps and a lot of other things. Also included in the package is better RAM management, faster experience and longer battery life.
HTC One (M8) Users are advised to look under their Update Menu in Settings for the update.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Mstar M1 Pro with Galaxy Alpha design launched with 5.5″ screen, Android 5.0 OS
- BLU Products introduces $99 Android 5.0-powered Studio C smartphone
- AT&T unveils LG Escape2 Android 5.0 Lollipop handset
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos gets Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Android 5.0.2 Lollipop lands on Sony Xperia Z1, Xperia Z1 Compact and Xperia Z Ultra