Android 5.0 Lollipop lands on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F in Europe
Samsung has began seeding Android 5.0 Lollipop to the company’s flagship, the Samsung Galaxy S5, specifically to the SM-G900F that’s found in Europe.
The Android 5.0 Lollipop (LRX21T) update brings a whole lot of features to the 5.1″ smartphone which includes a brand new lockscreen with notifications support, tap & go, priority mode, heads-up notifications, Smart Lock, MirrorLink, and more.
The UI is now enhanced with Google’s Material Design which is the default UI setup on Lollipop. The future meant that Samsung had to redesign UI elements and icons making app icons come alive when they are touched or swiped over.
According to Sammobile, update brings a seamless experience to the phone and is the most “lag free” software Samsung has designed till date.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Mstar M1 Pro with Galaxy Alpha design launched with 5.5″ screen, Android 5.0 OS
- BLU Products introduces $99 Android 5.0-powered Studio C smartphone
- AT&T unveils LG Escape2 Android 5.0 Lollipop handset
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos gets Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Android 5.0.2 Lollipop lands on Sony Xperia Z1, Xperia Z1 Compact and Xperia Z Ultra