Android 5 Lollipop coming for Asus’ Zenfones
Asus has confirmed that it’s Zenfone lineup of smartphones is going to get updated with Google’s latest phoneware, Android 5.0 Lollipop. Fellow Taiwanese nationals HTC are also with all hands on deck in making sure the new OS comes to their own devices soon.
On Asus’ side, the ZenFone 4 (A400CG/ A450CG), ZenFone 5 (A500CG/ A501CG), ZenFone 5 LTE (A500KL), ZenFone 6 (A600CG/ A601CG), and PadFone S (PF500KL) are all going to be updated to Android 5.0, starting from next year April (that’s too far way, huh?).
Google says that Android 5.0 ensures a whole new exciting experience in a more secure runtime environment and improved battery life for any device that loads the OS.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- AT&T rolls out Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS for Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge
- Android 5.1.1 hits Sony Xperia Z1, Z1 Compact, Z Ultra
- Sony’s Xperia C3 gets Android 5.1 Lollipop update
- Cheaper Oppo R7 Lite outed with 5″ 720p screen, Android 5.1 Lollipop
- UMI Iron, 5.5-inch Android 5.1 LTE smartphone launched in Nigeria