Android 6.0 Marshmallow release news for HTC Devices
Just last week, mobile carrier Sprint rolled out its Android 6.0 Marshmallow update to some of its HTC One M8. And now based from reports, Sprint’s HTC One M9 is now getting Android Marshmallow update.
However, the said update will be rolled out in different phases. So users who do not see Android 6.0 Marshmallow update available for their device should not worry. They will soon get the latest Marshmallow update in few days, this was according to company’s support page.
HTC One M9 was released in March of 2015, has 5 inch screen with resolution of 1080×1920. it runs Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system and packs 2840mAh at a non removable battery. HTC One M9 measures around 144.60mm x 69.70mm x 9.61mm and weighs 157 grams.
The device is powered by 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset and 3GB of RAM, according to report. In addition, it has 32GB internal storage that can be expanded to 128GB via a microSD card slot. HTC One M9 sports 4-ultrapixel front shooter best for selfies and 20MP primary camera on back.
Other HTC devices will receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow update include Desire 816, Desire 820, Desire 826, One M8 Eye, Butterfly 3, One E9, One E9+, One ME and One E8. However, some reports suggest HTC One M7 will not receive the upcoming update.
You may also like
- Motorola’s Turbo 2 Owners Reportedly Receiving Soak Android 6.0 Update
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow release news for HTC Devices
- Android 6.0.1 On Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge Slows Down Device Performance
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update Plans Revealed
- ZUK’s Android 6.0 update teaser suggest there may be a 16GB variant coming soon