Android 7.1.1 Spotted Running On Upcoming Sony Xperia ZG Compact
Sony seems to be planning a major surprise for its customers as the latest Android 7.1.1 has been spotted on the Sony Xperia ZG Compact device which was released months ago.
The latest OS build spotted on the device comes barely weeks after the tech company was rumored to be planning a major push of the Android 8.0 to the Xperia XZ1 as spotted on benchmarking website, GFX Bench.
The Xperia ZG Compact however looks to be the latest test subject for the latest Android OS build as the handset has been reported to have passed the GeekBench test on August 11, 2017.
The Xperia ZG Compact runs on the Qualcomm MSM8994 chipset which is the Snapdragon 810 Octa-core CPU, and was recorded to have scored 1349 in the single-core test and 951 in the Crypto test.
Further test scores revealed that the device pegged 1569 in the memory test department and on the multicore performance rating, it scored 3049.
However, there is no such information yet about other possible specs including the camera sensors and others. The device is expected to be unveiled at the IFA 2017 event which is only a few weeks away.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Android 7.1.1 Spotted Running On Upcoming Sony Xperia ZG Compact
- After two years Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 starts receiving Android Nougat 7.1.1
- OnePlus 5 spotted running Android 8.0 Oreo OS
- Sony promises to be the first to roll out Nougat 7.1.1 update after Google
- Smarton tphon P specs revealed following first flash sale