Android Oreo OS Update for Xiaomi Mi A1 Suspended Again
Chinese tech company, Xiaomi’s Mi A1 smartphone has witnessed yet another hitch on its road to getting the latest Android OS.
According to latest report, the Android One which is supposed to have a better than usual update experience has hit a lag yet again leading to the suspension of the OS update to the Xiaomi smarphone.
The latest development marks the second time the update push will be halted for users of the Xiaomi Mi A1 for a second time.
According to information, the update was revealed to contain a new crop of bugs which were discovered during the Android 8.0 Oreo OS push leading to its suspension.
This all comes following the most released version which comes with the build number; 8.1.10 which was released to fix several bugs.
You may also like
- alcatel 1X with Android Oreo (Go edition) unveiled
- Nokia 3 to get Android Oreo beta update soon
- Android Oreo OS Update for Xiaomi Mi A1 Suspended Again
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium debuts in red color, gets Android Oreo update
- Motorola deletes all references where it promised Moto G4 an Android Oreo update