Android takes a huge bite of Apple in Quarter 1
Android is the biggest mobile OS in the world now, but what competitors wouldn’t want to hear is that it’s the fastest growing mobile OS as well.
In the latest numbers published by analysts, Kantar, Google’s Android gained 8.3 points in the US in the expense of Apple’s iOS who lost 7.8% of their marker share in the comparison of last year’s Quarter 1 and the Quarter 1 of this year.
Android did similarly in China but not much in Germany. Meanwhile in the United Kingdom, it lost out 2.2 of it’s mojo while iOS pounced on and added 3.4 points to it’s market share.
BlackBerry seems to be as dead as it sounds now. There were losses in all four countries except in Germany where the Candadian-owned OS remained unchanged.
Windows gained in Germany and UK but lost a few points in US and China.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Android takes a huge bite of Apple in Quarter 1
- Google takes Android One to the United Kingdom and Europe via Karbonn Sparkle V
- Google takes a quick jab at Apple during during Android L unveiling
- January Android security patch starts to hit Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge+ units on T-Mobile network
- New Oxygen update for the OnePlus X takes the device to Marshmallow 6.0.1