Angry Birds Go brings different kind of gaming, trailer inside
Angry Birds, Angry Birds Star Wars, Angry Birds Rio, Angry Birds Friends, Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons, Angry Birds Space and now everybody, raise your hats for the eighth season of Angry Bird: Angry Birds Go
Angry Birds Go is not your usual Angry Birds game where you kill two, three, four pigs (with some added damage to the piggy house) by hurling a bird at them (how’s that even possible?! lol).
Angry Birds Go is a racing game where you select a character from your favorite angry birds who you will use to compete other angry (really pissed off) birds in a cart race. You can also race with your Angry Birds-loving friends via Bluetooth.
The game is in 3D and Rio says it will release Angry Birds Go on 11th December 2103.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Angry Birds Go brings different kind of gaming, trailer inside
- Andry Birds Epic is now available on Android, iOS and Windows Phone
- Android Wear gets redesigned in time for Apple’s watchOS 2 arrival
- The town of Nokia, once proud, begs for rename now
- LG lets you play a game on the G3 without even opening the flip cover