Another KitKat smartphone, Xolo Q510s, goes official
Xolo has introduced yet another smartphone running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS.
Xolo Q510s, which comes as a minor OS update for last year’s Xolo Q510, comes with a 4-inc 480 x 800 pixels IPS touchscreen.
The phone is equipped with a 5MP camera which can record 1080p videos and of course, there’s a LED flash plus a VGA selfie unit in the front.
The Q510s is powered by a MediaTek MT6582M Chipset which has a 1.3GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU and an ARM Mali-400 MP2 GPU underneath. The phone is futher aided by a gig of RAM and 8GB of native storage which can be expanded via a microSD card.
Xolo Q510s is currently listed on xolo.in at the price of 6,499 rupees.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Another KitKat smartphone, Xolo Q510s, goes official
- Samsung Galaxy XCover 3 is a tough midranger and not just another galaxy
- Samsung Galaxy J1 is yet another Galaxy (you can say) but comes with a difference
- Another unreleased smartphone, Samsung SM-J100F shows up at GFXBench
- Meet the another beastly THL Android phone with a 5000mAh battery