Another Samsung Galaxy J-series handset surfaces
Evidence received from Samsung Electronics’ user agent profile website hints that the phone maker’s Samsung Galaxy J1 is about to be joined by another member of the Galaxy J family which could be named the Samsung Galaxy J7.
Even though Samsung earlier promised not to release a lot of different smartphone models this year, the Koreans have already unveiled a couple of new handsets and it looks like the Samsung SM-J700F is about to join the fold.
Apart from the details found on the UAprof website — which reveals that the handset has a 720p screen — another footprint of the purported Galaxy J7 after India’s import/export website Zuaba disclosed couple units of the SM-J700F shipped into the company for probable R&D purposes.
The Zuaba listing shows that a unit of the handset costs INR 15,908 or roughly $255 using the current exchange rates. There were no other details of the unannounced device disclosed.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Another Samsung Galaxy J-series handset surfaces
- Another variant of Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro shows up on benchmark, could be international variant
- Samsung rolls out another Nougat beta to the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) gets another security fix, no December patch in sight
- Experts predict that Samsung is likely to initiate another recall for the Galaxy Note 7