Another Samsung Galaxy J-series handset surfaces
Evidence received from Samsung Electronics’ user agent profile website hints that the phone maker’s Samsung Galaxy J1 is about to be joined by another member of the Galaxy J family which could be named the Samsung Galaxy J7.
Even though Samsung earlier promised not to release a lot of different smartphone models this year, the Koreans have already unveiled a couple of new handsets and it looks like the Samsung SM-J700F is about to join the fold.
Apart from the details found on the UAprof website — which reveals that the handset has a 720p screen — another footprint of the purported Galaxy J7 after India’s import/export website Zuaba disclosed couple units of the SM-J700F shipped into the company for probable R&D purposes.
The Zuaba listing shows that a unit of the handset costs INR 15,908 or roughly $255 using the current exchange rates. There were no other details of the unannounced device disclosed.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Another Samsung Galaxy J-series handset surfaces
- Another variant of Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro shows up on benchmark, could be international variant
- Samsung rolls out another Nougat beta to the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) gets another security fix, no December patch in sight
- Experts predict that Samsung is likely to initiate another recall for the Galaxy Note 7