Another set of Nexus 6 pictures appear from nowhere
As more and more images pour in, it’s now becoming realistic that the 2014 Google Nexus will turn out to be a very large smartphone as all the leaks are pointing to a similar design.
The alleged two pictures of the phone popped out of nowhere from a user who asked not to be named and it matches previous purported renders of the Nexus 6/Nexus X. The pictures show a device that looks like a larger Moto X (2nd Gen) with on-screen capacitive buttons.
Not more could be deciphered from the latest pictures as the unannounced Nexus appears to be in some sort of casing. The Nexus 6 is expected to pack a 5.92″ QHD display, 3GB of RAM and a Snapdragon 805 processor.
You may also like
- Another set of Nexus 6 pictures appear from nowhere
- Sony Xperia Z3 outs another set of pictures
- Sony Xperia G3112 leaks again, confirms chipset changes and another variant surfaces
- Another Samsung Galaxy J-series handset surfaces
- Asus set to ditch Android Wear for another smartwatch OS with better battery life