Another Sony Xperia with Snapdragon 845 chipset spotted
It appears Sony is about to dazzle its fans at the MWC 2018 event as yet another smartphone suspected to belong in the Sony Xperia line has been spotted on benchmarking website, Geekbench, sporting a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor under the hood.
The latest spotting comes with a different model number, much different from the ones which have been spotted in the past weeks and comes with fairly acceptable specs to include 4GB of RAM and the latest Android 8.0 Oreo OS.
The device is however suspected to be coming in variant or perhaps, the Xperia XZ2.
The device will come into the market packing a 5.7-inch screen as in the Xperia XZ2 which has a Compact variant with a 5-inch screen.
You may also like
- Another Sony Xperia with Snapdragon 845 chipset spotted
- Sony Xperia G3112 leaks again, confirms chipset changes and another variant surfaces
- Sony Xperia X Compact gets another price cut in the US, sells for under $300
- Sony Xperia Z3 outs another set of pictures
- The Sony Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact with 6GB of RAM headed to Hong Kong and Taiwan