Yet another swollen iPhone 8 case reported
Coming weeks after the release of the Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X, there have been several reports regarding the software and hardware glitches experienced by users of the smartphone.
Weeks ago, a user of the Apple iPhone 8 complained that her unit of the device went up in flames after she had charged it up to 70 percent.
Coming after the report, another user complained that the iPhone 8 Plus unit which was ordered arrived swollen with the screen shooting out due to suspected swollen battery under the hood.
Apple was reported to be looking into the design and technical glitch but it appears that the problem is fast circulating as yet another unit has been reported to have swollen up.
The latest unit which comes in the black color variant as against the earlier reported unit which was gold colored was reported by a certain Anthony Wu from Canada.
The iPhone 8 has since its release witnessed a total of six different case complaints.
The latest user who suffered the glitch reported that the unit had to be returned on Sunday after the iPhone 8 burst open which is speculated to be the result of a defective battery.
You may also like
- Yet another swollen iPhone 8 case reported
- LG G6 suffers yet another leak, gets outed in official colours
- Samsung involved in yet another scandal. See what the Korean company did this time
- Gionee prepping yet another ultra-thin device for MWC
- Samsung Galaxy J1 is yet another Galaxy (you can say) but comes with a difference