Another variant of Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro shows up on benchmark, could be international variant
We were expecting the Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro to behave like the rest in the series and see a launch in China only. Late last year, we spotted this device on the database of the Wi-Fi Alliance. Carrying a model number of SM-C5010, the original model differed from this variant which had a number of SM-C5010X instead, and this one has gone on to get certified by the same body.
Since they come with the same kind of naming system and would surely have the same specs (save some small changes under the hood), it is safe to assume that the first one to go through the Wi-Fi certification is the Chinese option and this new one, the international option.
Just in case you don’t know, this same unit has been spotted on both TENAA and FCC listings in the past, an if the rumours are anything to go by, there would be a SD 625 chipset under the hood and 4GB/64GB memory configuration.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Another variant of Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro shows up on benchmark, could be international variant
- Sony Xperia G3112 leaks again, confirms chipset changes and another variant surfaces
- Oppo teases the upcoming R9S on TV, plans another variant alongside it
- Lenovo Moto M could have another variant that would launch internationally
- Another variant of Samsung Galaxy A7 clears FCC without LTE