Another variant of Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime (SM-G906L) found, gets Bluetooth certified
Samsung means business with it’s Galaxy S5 Prime smartphone. We have seen at least two different versions of the phone, and this one, Samsung SM-G906L, makes it the third one.
The Samsung SM-G906L was found on Bluetooth.org where it has gone to get it’s Bluetooth hardware approved and authenticated.
The other version, Samsung SM-G906K, which is likely headed to Korea, was found on an official document which weren’t meant for your eyes. The first version was found headed for research and development in India.
All three versions(three for now) of the Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime will have a 5.2″ Q HD screen, 3GB of RAM, Snapdragon 805 Soc and other touches of premium goodness here and there.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Another variant of Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro shows up on benchmark, could be international variant
- Sony Xperia G3112 leaks again, confirms chipset changes and another variant surfaces
- Oppo teases the upcoming R9S on TV, plans another variant alongside it
- Lenovo Moto M could have another variant that would launch internationally
- Another variant of Samsung Galaxy A7 clears FCC without LTE