Another variant of Samsung Galaxy A7 clears FCC without LTE
Last week, we saw the Samsung Galaxy A7, a reportedly gorgeous metallic smartphone, get approved by Chinese authorities in order to be sold in China. That model that was seen at TEENA (Samsung SM-A7009) had LTE connectivity, so was the first variant that cleared FCC (Samsung SM-A700) a couple of weeks back.
However, Samsung seems to have yet another edition of the unreleased smartphone on card even thought the South Korean phone maker has vowed to keep the number of phone models it produces minimal in order to revive profit.
The latest Samsung Galaxy A7 still maintains the normal specs expected of the device — 5.5″ 1080p display, 12MP camera, 2GB of RAM and 5-megapixel front-facing selfie camera.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Another variant of Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro shows up on benchmark, could be international variant
- Sony Xperia G3112 leaks again, confirms chipset changes and another variant surfaces
- Oppo teases the upcoming R9S on TV, plans another variant alongside it
- Lenovo Moto M could have another variant that would launch internationally
- Another variant of Samsung Galaxy A7 clears FCC without LTE