Apple and Samsung ready to hoiste the white flag
If insiders from Korea are to be believed then it appears that Apple and Samsung will soon keep the hostilities aside and embrace each other.
The intel wants to believe that Samsung and Apple is looking to withdraw all 2013 and post-2013 trade suits from the different courts of law spanning across several countries in different continents, and look up to the way forward.
These suits include all recently ignited patent brawls between these two who’s reports you can find scattered on this website.
“As technology shifts toward wearable devices, Apple still wants to keep Samsung as its top-tier parts sourcing channel. The recent release of the Samsung OLED tablet is an indication that Samsung can manage OLED displays to be used in almost all wearable devices, a segment that Apple is greatly interested in,” the insider, who doesn’t want to be named cited.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- LG links up with Apple and Google to help speed up its research on foldable screens
- Apple and Samsung Market Leader In Smartphone Race
- Samsung, Apple and Huawei rated top 3 smartphone companies in 2015 Q2
- Apple and Samsung in loggerheads again after Cupertino lures away Samsung enginners
- Red alert: Apple and Xiaomi phones have spyware inside — Taiwan