Apple and Samsung ready to hoiste the white flag
If insiders from Korea are to be believed then it appears that Apple and Samsung will soon keep the hostilities aside and embrace each other.
The intel wants to believe that Samsung and Apple is looking to withdraw all 2013 and post-2013 trade suits from the different courts of law spanning across several countries in different continents, and look up to the way forward.
These suits include all recently ignited patent brawls between these two who’s reports you can find scattered on this website.
“As technology shifts toward wearable devices, Apple still wants to keep Samsung as its top-tier parts sourcing channel. The recent release of the Samsung OLED tablet is an indication that Samsung can manage OLED displays to be used in almost all wearable devices, a segment that Apple is greatly interested in,” the insider, who doesn’t want to be named cited.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- LG links up with Apple and Google to help speed up its research on foldable screens
- Apple and Samsung Market Leader In Smartphone Race
- Samsung, Apple and Huawei rated top 3 smartphone companies in 2015 Q2
- Apple and Samsung in loggerheads again after Cupertino lures away Samsung enginners
- Red alert: Apple and Xiaomi phones have spyware inside — Taiwan