Apple and Samsung retain first and second position in the US
Apple and Samsung has so far managed to keep their margins almost untouched in the United States smartphone market share.
Compared to a fiscal 2013 Quarter 2, Apple had a slight 0.7 increase in t2014 Quarter 2 while Samsung too enjoyed a 1.6 point change on the green.
The next three smartness vendors on the list lost negligible points but then a loss is always a loss, they are namely LG , Motorola and HTC.
On the mobile operating system front, Android is still the market leader despite loosing 0.3 points to the advantage of iOS who gained 0.7 and Microsoft with 0.1 added share.
BlackBerry OS and a faint Symbian sit at the bottom of the list with their own varying tales of market loss.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- LG links up with Apple and Google to help speed up its research on foldable screens
- Apple and Samsung Market Leader In Smartphone Race
- Samsung, Apple and Huawei rated top 3 smartphone companies in 2015 Q2
- Apple and Samsung in loggerheads again after Cupertino lures away Samsung enginners
- Red alert: Apple and Xiaomi phones have spyware inside — Taiwan